Are you looking for the very best kitchen gifts? Finding that perfect gift, for your mum, sister, wife or friend who also loves to organize can be quite tricky. Of course, you want to give her something special and unique, but it also needs to be practical and serve a purpose (in this case, staying organized!)
Finding the perfect gift for someones who loves everything perfectly organized, can often prove to be quite the challenge! Organizers often tend to enjoy a more minimalist approach to things, so the last thing we want to do is give her something she will consider as extra clutter!
In the last couples of years of my organizing journey, I’ve found a few favorite product categories that have been very helpful to me as someone who loves to organize.
So be sure to have a look at these 15 stylish and fun gift ideas. These fun kitchen gifts will almost certainly be a much-appreciated gift, for any women who loves to spend time in the kitchen AND loves to stay organized!
And hopefully this list will make it easier for you to shop for that special gift for the organization enthusiast in your life!
The Top 15 Kitchen Gifts
- 1. Anyone who loves to organize can never get enough storage containers! These containers are airtight, stackable, and space-saving and can be customized to fit in any space. The containers are perfect for storing and keeping your dry foods well protected and fresh. This is a great gift for anyone who loves to keep their pantry organized.
- 2. This cutting board favorite from Joseph Joseph has 4 color-coded chopping boards, and it’s uniquely designed to help prevent cross-contamination of different types of food. The practical storage case keeps your cutting boards looking organized at all times. Keep the cutting board set right on the kitchen countertop, for easy access while cooking.
- 3. Another kitchen gifts favorite from Joseph Joseph is this Multicolored Nesting Bowls Set. The mixing bowls have a space-saving nesting design and allow for the individual pieces to be organized and stacked together, containing in all 9 items including mixing bowls, measuring cups, a strainer, and a colander. The perfect gift for anyone with a small kitchen, or who just like to save precious space in the kitchen.
- 4. We all need some spice in our lives, right? But sometimes it just gets too messy! Ever tried to find the basil or onion powder among just way too many other spices in different sized containers with no system? That can definitely be an everyday kitchen struggle! Give the gift of having perfectly organized spices with this great starter set, for more details click here.
- 5. Another great gift for someone who needs to organize their spice collection is this smart Spice Rack Organizer Cabinet. The drawers can easily be pulled out and lowered, for easy access to all your spices. Ideal for someone who has narrow kitchen cabinets.
- 6. A true organization lover, can’t live without her labels! Have a look at this modern Jar Label Set, it includes 95 clear self-adhesive labels for the most essentials in your kitchen pantry.
- 7. If your organized friend loves her morning coffee or tea, here’s the perfect gift. Organize all those coffee pods and tea bags with this space-saving Stackable Box Storage Set. The storage set includes 1 Coffee Pod Holder and 1 Tea Bag Pouch Box.
- 8. An organized fridge with everything lined up and neatly and organized to perfection, sounds like a dream doesn’t it? Give the organized person in your life the gift of an organized fridge with this great Fridge Organizer Storage Set! The set comes with pretty much everything you need to organize your fridge. Have a look here for further details.
- 9. This 2 Tier Lazy Susan is perfect for maximizing your storage space, especially in those hard to reach corners and deep kitchen cabinets. It’s an ideal size for storing smaller items such as spices, snacks, baking supplies and similar. This would work perfect inside of any kitchen cabinets, on your pantry shelves or in even in the refrigerator.
- 10. Anyone who loves to organize is always looking for ways to maximize and utilize the storage space they have available. And that unorganized kitchen utensil drawer can be a headache to organize, even for the most organized of us! Have a look at this genius Expandable Utensil Tray Drawer Organizer. It’s easy to adjust to accommodate different drawer widths, and the material makes it easy to keep clean.
- 11. Have a look a this beautiful spacious White and Rose Gold Utensil Holder! Perfect for storing all your favorite large utensils right on your kitchen countertop, always within easy reach while cooking.
- 12. A Beautiful Recipe Box might seem like a bit old-fashioned idea, but what a beautiful tradition to start! For anyone who loves to cook, it’s nice to keep all your recipes in one place. This could be a great kitchen gifts idea as a housewarming gift for the organized first-time ower!
- 13. The organized chef, of course, needs to have a great way to organize and store their food magazines and cookbook collection. This modern and stylish Clear Magazine Holder works perfectly on a shelf, keeping the books up and protected from dirt and stains.
- 14. Have a look at this beautiful Custom Engraved Bamboo Tea Box Organizer. This box must be the most beautiful and practical way to store your tea bags! Have the box engraved with her family name, and you will have a unique personalized gift for that organized tea enthusiast in your life!
- 15. If you’re looking for that one really special gift, a family recipe book might be just what you’re after. This unique Wood Cover Recipe Book can be custom engraved. It would make the perfect gift for the organized chef who would love to ensure all their best recipes are kept organized and stored for generations to come.